- Design and implementation of a direct store delivery system. Using XML web services, Windows desktop application, and Pocket PC based sofware, users can invoice and print receipts during the delivery process. Written using ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Web based applications from simple entry forms to multi-page data entry and reports. Written using ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Software to track time by using random moments. This software randomly selects employees to track tasks during the workday. Totally customizable by the user, the software uses email, web and other standard protocols to capture what employees are doing and then prints reports based on employee input. Written using Visual Basic, Crystal Reports 8.5, ASP and Java script.
- Software to print generic reports using Crystal Reports 8.5. This software will read the report, and automatically prompt the user for the required parameters. Designed reports to be printed using Crystal and SQL Server.
- Software to control the flow of liquid to a polishing tool for a computer chip manufacturer. Written in C++, the software controls the rate of supply by programming an intelligent motor and monitors the flow by communicating with a flow meter. This system has a keypad and LCD display to interact with the user. Error and diagnostic information is tracked and uploaded to a mainframe system.
- Software to mix fluids based on user defined formulas, using BASIC and C++. The software controls all aspects of mixing, including which chemicals are used, mixing rate, pump speed and supply of mixed fluid to the main supply line. Information is uploaded to a mainframe system for diagnostic purposes.
- Design and implementation of an insurance tracking system for a Dental Insurance company. Written with Visual Basic and Crystal Reports, this system does the complete adjudication of all claims submitted. My main focus after implementation was to create the various reports using Crystal Reports.
- BASIC compiler for a software manufacturer. The compiler is written in C++ and assembly language. Ported the compiler to various operating system platforms, including DOS, UNIX and Macintosh.
- Design and implementation of accounting software for a software manufacture. This system is written in a specialized version of BASIC and is sold nationwide.
|Programming languages, Operating systems and Certifications
- SQL Server, Oracle
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Crystal Reports
- Windows (All versions), Pocket PC, LINUX, Cisco Routers
- Android development (Java with Eclipse IDE)
- Microsoft MCP (SQL Server)
- Novell CNE (Netware 3, Netware 4, Intranetware, NDS)
- Solomon SCSE (Solomon Certified System Engineer)
- Solomon SCAD (Solomon Certified Application Developer)